Summer is coming and it is time for us to get outside and get running! We have put together a running focused endurance program and wanted to gauge member interest in it before moving forward and starting it up. Here is what the program would entail:
- Two interval days meeting on Tuesdays and Thursday at 6pm and a longer tempo run or time trial on the weekend. We can meet for this as a group or you could do it on your own.
- Interval days would consist of an extensive warm up with a focus on running technique skills and drills. We will follow that up with a short strength circuit and get into the intervals after
- This will be a 8-12 week program. We will find a race in July or August to wrap up our first cycle of training with
Who is it for?
- This program will be ideal for someone looking to get into running distances between 5 and 10km
- If you run longer but have never focused on technique or interval training this could also be a good way to change up your training
Are you interested? If so, e-mail email@example.com and let me know. You will get put on the list and get notified once we have a start date set.